The Advisory Board (AB) is composed of one representative from each premium member organization, one representative for every five general member organizations (maximum of three) and the TSC Chair.
The board elects one Chair and one Treasurer each year. A budget is agreed each year and voted by the board.
There is also a Project Manager role to help coordinating things with the wider team.
As of today, the Advisory Board is composed of the members listed below with their respective roles, email address and IRC nicknames:
- Chris Paterson (CIP, Treasurer) -
- Don Zickus (Redhat)
- Greg Kroah-Hartman (Linux Foundation) -
- Guenter Roeck (Google)
- Guillaume Tucker (Collabora, Chair and Acting TSC Chair) -
- Gustavo Padovan (Collabora, Project Manager) -
- Guy Lunardi (Collabora, Marketing) -
- Kevin Hilman (BayLibre, General Members Representative) -
- KY Srinivasan (Microsoft)
- Veronika Kabatov (Redhat) -